fredag, april 20, 2007

Practical JRuby on Rails

The time of waiting is over. I have hinted over and over that I've been doing some stuff that take lots of time. The first part of this was interviewing for ThoughtWorks, and I told you that a month back. And now I can finally tell you what's keeping me so busy, that I can't blog as much as I used to:

I am writing Practical JRuby on Rails: Web 2.0 projects for APress. I have been since late December, and the book is due to be published in October. But you can actually preorder the book today, from Amazon, here.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Interesting! Will there be a thorough deployment chapter? I guess many hope for JRuby to be the holy grail of Rails deployment.

Ola Bini sa...

There will absolutely be a chapter focused on deployment. Since that is a major use case for JRuby on Rails, it wouldn't be fair to leave that out. =)

Dr Nic sa...

Congratulations, you are indeed far busier than I already suspected!

Anonym sa...

I'm ordering a copy if you promise to sign it! :)

Ola Bini sa...

Anders, it's a promise. After the book is published, the next time I'm in Sweden or you're in London or SF, we'll make it happen. =)