tisdag, februari 06, 2007

Fractured blogging

My blogging in the future will be a little bit fractured (or more fractured, some might say), since I have been invited to write at Inside Java for APress. The address is http://java.apress.com and I do recommend that you subscribe to the feed if you're interested in Java or associated technologies. My first posting was about the two closure proposals for Java 7, and I will try to focus my posting there to be more Java specific, mostly in article format. But if I write anything I deem to be exceptionally good, I promise to link from here to there.

Go subscribe now!

2 kommentarer:

R. Varttinen sa...

Cool! Looking forward to read your entries.

vi sa...

Is there a way to get a feed that contains the body of the posts?

I really don't like feeds that only give you summaries.