If you don't know what this is, it's called the "5 Things Meme" and it means I'll tell you 5 things about me that you probably don't know, and then pass the baton on to 5 other people. We'll see about that.
- I am an "academic failure" in that I haven't even finished the Swedish equivalent to High School (in Swedish it's Gymnasium). There is no thing about computers I have learned in school. And even though I have no education, I actually work centrally at Karolinska Institutet, which is one of the more esteemed universities in Sweden.
- I am an amateur musician. I play guitar, some piano, sing quite a lot and play a few other instruments (but not very good). I create some music, but nothing that has been finished enough to make public. Until recently I was a singer in a Swedish barbershop chorus called the Entertainmen. We came 14:th on the World Barbershop Competition in Salt Lake City 2 years ago. I used to sing Lead, but switched to Bari.
- I train martial arts. I have been doing so for most of my life, but not with enough regularity to attain a black belt yet. What I've been training for the last few years is called Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu, and it seems I will stay with it.
- I am a vegetarian, and has been for the past 10 years. I don't eat meat, fowl or fish, but I do eat egg and dairy products.
- I live in a former mental hospital, in a beautiful park 20 minutes from central Stockholm. The hospital was built 1908 and looks very much like a castle.