- Arrival: We land at Heathrow airport 20:15 GMT. This means I will not be at Pizza on Rails (sadly enough).
- Thursday: RailsConf starts. I'm planning on attending sessions all day from 8:30 to 20:30. I'm not sure exactly which ones yet, but there are many interesting ones (and some conflicting). I plan on looking at David Black's talk on Database Engineering and Eleanor McHugh's session on Camping (since I have a special interest in Camping). Ugo Cei's talk on Ruby for Java will be most interesting too.
- Thursday evening: A friend will show me the night life in London.
- Friday morning: I'm planning on going to the plenary session but I won't go to the first sessions after that.
- Friday lunch time: Lunch and an hour of sightseeing with Meg.
- Friday afternoon: I'm not sure which sessions to go to. I'm a little bit mad about the planning that conflicts the four most interesting sessions at the same time. I'll go see Charlies JRuby-presentation, though.
- Friday evening: We fly from Heathrow at 20:00 GMT, so, once again, we won't be able to go to the JRuby meet up.
tisdag, september 12, 2006
My London Schedule
Tomorrow evening (Wednesday), me and my colleagues will land in London for RailsConfEU. It will be a hectic time but I'm counting on many interesting presentations. I will post my current schedule here, so people interested in saying hi can know where I will be.