JtestR allows you to test your Java code with Ruby frameworks.
JtestR 0.3 is the current release of the JtestR testing tool. JtestR integrates JRuby with several Ruby frameworks to allow painless testing of Java code, using RSpec, Test/Unit, Expectations, dust and Mocha.
- Integrates with Ant, Maven and JUnit
- Includes JRuby 1.1, Test/Unit, RSpec, Expectations, dust, Mocha and ActiveSupport
- Customizes Mocha so that mocking of any Java class is possible
- Background testing server for quick startup of tests
- Automatically runs your JUnit and TestNG codebase as part of the build
Getting started: http://jtestr.codehaus.org/Getting+Started
The 0.3 release has focused on stabilizing Maven support, and adding new capabilities for JUnit integration.
New and fixed in this release:
JTESTR-47 Maven with subprojects should work intuitively
JTESTR-42 Maven dependencies should be automatically picked up by the test run
JTESTR-41 Driver jtestr from junit
JTESTR-37 Can't expect a specific Java exception correctly
JTESTR-36 IDE integration, possibility to run single tests
JTESTR-35 Support XML output of test reports
Ola Bini - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anda Abramovici - email@example.com