fredag, februari 01, 2008

Denmark, QCon and JavaOne

Today is my last day in Sweden for a while. It's been an incredible time, and I think that my coworkers from ThoughtWorks have had a wonderful experience in Sweden. What will happen regarding a Swedish office is still up in the air, but I'm cautiously optimistic about it all. In fact, if someone knows a possible client please get in touch. =)

Next week I'm going to Denmark, visiting the castle Hindsgavl where the Danish Java User Group (JavaGruppen) is holding a conference. I will do one presentation on JRuby and one tutorial on JRuby on Rails.

The next planned event will be QCon in London where I will present about some of the more exciting upcoming features in the JVM. That's going to be great fun.

The last week in February I'll be in San Francisco, possibly helping out with some really cool ThoughtWorks events. I'll post more about that when I have the information.

I will also present at Developer Summit in April, in Stockholm.

Finally, expect me to do one presentation and one BoF at JavaOne. I might also do a talk at CommunityOne.

It's going to be a busy spring time.

Inga kommentarer: